One of the best solutions for space heating is the Biomass heating 60kW air handling unit, which runs on Pallets or Scrap wood:
For owners of commercial premises running on heating oil, LPG, or natural gas, then switching to biomass heating can make huge savings. This allows you to minimise future increases in energy costs and provides energy security AND also allows you to claim the Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI).
The 60 kW is a self-contained, compact air handling system
The 60 kW is a self-contained, compact air handling system that produces hot air for space heating. The AIRFLOW system is fuelled by Waste wood & Pallets or logs and is specifically designed for use in Warehouses and Industrial Units for the provision of heating and frost protection.
The modular unit is mounted on a steel pallet for easy siting and has an optimum coverage area of 300-400sq m. The air-handling system is equipped with a remote wireless thermostat control and emergency heat exchanger to dissipate heat in event of power loss.
Fully accredited through the Microgeneration Certification Scheme
With a 60kW Log warm air heater system, you can use this waste to heat your premises and get paid by the Government to do it. All you need is a Section U4 Waste Exemption Certificate which is available free of charge from the Environment Agency
- Eligible technology for the Renewable Heat Incentive.
- High efficiency – over 90%.
- Includes emergency heat exchanger to dissipate heat in event of loss of power.
- 5 year catastrophic breakdown warranty.
- Auto bypass duct.
- Ellipsoid combustion chamber allows 70kg of wood to be loaded each time.
- Safety thermostat with automatic cut-off.
- Control unit for automatic operation.
- Remote wireless thermostat control.
- Easy cleaning without removing any plate.
- Take it with you if you move premises.
- Receive quarterly RHI payments for 20 years.